Step 1: Once parent portal has been enabled, parent will receive an email from Code Metro. Please see email below:
The email sent from Code Metro to guardian: See attached for Spanish Version
Hello [Parent’s Name]
A Parent Portal account has been created under your name and have been assigned a UserID and temporary password. Please follow the directions below to reset your password.
Click this link or copy and paste the address below into your browser address bar.
After resetting your password, you can login by entering your UserID and new password.UserID: [Username]
To easily log in later, save this URL: https://behavioralautism.cmnpa.com/Mobile
If you have any questions, please contact Behavioral Autism Therapies.
How to use Parent Portal for Parents:
Step 2: If parent needs to reset their password, please have them use link below:
To reset the password, please use link below:
Parent Portal is only accessible to one guardian email address.
- If guardian has siblings, we can enable both kiddos under the same email address.
Additional links below are video tutorials for reference as well.
- General Set Up – http://npaworks.com/knowledgebase/knowledge-base/setting-up-parent-portal/
- Related Articles – Direct/Indirect Defaults for Services (can be used to display/hide appointments per-Service for Parent Portal users)
- Create a Parent Portal account – http://npaworks.com/knowledgebase/knowledge-base/create-a-parent-portal-user-account/
- How to Use Parent Portal (for parents) – http://npaworks.com/knowledgebase/knowledge-base/using-parent-portal/